Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm Still Longing for You.


Running Bear, let me live in your land.
I don't like to journey and wander around.
Running Bear, let me hold you hand.
If you don't, I fear my heart is deathward-bound.

Why did you choose to journey so far away?
You've taken some burdens and thrown some away, meanwhile.
I miss you, you know, but I can't make you stay.
I continue to hope that you'll again make me smile.

I know it's not up to me, it's up to you.
Your escapade through the woods demands one way to choose.
I honestly fear what you might do.
The only reason I fear is because I'm still longing for you.

You roar so load, and your force is mighty.
You are silent all the while, sitting in the leaves.
You look at the sun, then the stars shining brightly.
I'm the sun, you're the moon. You will forever bring the night peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment